Colnago Bike question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hoppe

Can someone please tell me what year & model this is. Any idea of the value?

1713887416726.jpeg

Cycleops

Legendary Member
No idea. Would be useful to have a bit more information such as tubing (likely Colombus but what type) and group set.
Small frame size would militate against it on price but still sought after.
If you need a value look on the EvilBay to see what similar ones go for.
I can see you're not a bike enthusiast as you've taken the pic from the wrong side :smile:

That looks like a Colnago Dream with the 'Flash' fork (carbon fibre blades, aluminium crown and CroMo steerer tube, with the embossed clover on the shoulders of the crown) which would date it somewhere between 2001 and 2004-ish. Nice bikes, and don't be put off by the aluminium frames - they are decent Colnagos.

Can't make out the details of the groupset (non-drive-side photos make everyone sad...) but it looks like Campagnolo, which is a good thing!

At the moment, with the market as depressed as it is I'd say £750 at the most in the UK, but judging by the photo it's not in the UK... so 'sold items' search on eBay will give you a local equivalent.

I don't think it's a Dream Lux or Dream B-Stay which would sell for about 10% more, so factor that in too.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
if buying as opposed to selling, be aware that a lot so so called colnagos are fakes....

AndyRM

XOXO
That looks like a Colnago Dream with the 'Flash' fork (carbon fibre blades, aluminium crown and CroMo steerer tube, with the embossed clover on the shoulders of the crown) which would date it somewhere between 2001 and 2004-ish. Nice bikes, and don't be put off by the aluminium frames - they are decent Colnagos.

Can't make out the details of the groupset (non-drive-side photos make everyone sad...) but it looks like Campagnolo, which is a good thing!

At the moment, with the market as depressed as it is I'd say £750 at the most in the UK, but judging by the photo it's not in the UK... so 'sold items' search on eBay will give you a local equivalent.

I don't think it's a Dream Lux or Dream B-Stay which would sell for about 10% more, so factor that in too.

Yeah, I think that's about right. Nice bike but yeah, there are a lot of fakes out there.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Won't be many fake alloy ones though. I'll go with @spec with age and model. I picked up a 2010ish Colnago World Cup last year for £330 then spent another £150 on service items and tyres.

I'd ride it not sell it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom