Colnago M10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I saw a picture of one of these in an advert in one of the cycling magazines and thought I wonder how much they are. I therefore went to Google to find out and then hit a problem, I can't fnd any advert for the cost of a complete bike but only the cost of frame and forks. I'm not going to buy one as it will be very expensive (I guess) but does any one know where there is a site where you can get the price of a complete bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monnet

Guru
£3999 reduced from 4495 according to this lot - although I think the picture is stock photo as it doesn't match the spec listed. I imagine if you put some tasty carbon wheels on it and some Di2/ Super Record you'd be pushing £7k.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Thanks monnet, I agree that it must be in that cost range but I'm a little disappointed that some of the dealers don't have a full spec and cost for a complete bike.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YahudaMoon

Über Member
My guess is at that price it would be part custom build. Also with the cost not many if any will have it in stock and be to order only ?

Top Bottom