Colnago Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
After a fair degree of brute force being applied yesterday to the bottom bracket cup on the drive side i decided to give this one another run out this morning ended up with a 2hr window due to family arrangements .

A few more quick descents and tricky bend sections and it's good to report that its very sure footed indeed

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well after another 48 miles this bike is eating it's way into the keeping section of the garage easily .

IMG_20180708_062234497.jpg

Many thanks to @Cycleops

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
After a fair degree of brute force being applied yesterday to the bottom bracket cup on the drive side i decided to give this one another run out this morning ended up with a 2hr window due to family arrangements .

A few more quick descents and tricky bend sections and it's good to report that its very sure footed indeed
Bolt, washers, nut, cheater bar?

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Might be time for pickling in penetrating oil.

What me or ???

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Had to take this off the road the other day as the non drive side bottom bracket threads decided they would no longer hold the cup in place :sad:
So as it's Italian threading and i didn't fancy paying to have the threads re cut i decided to fit a threadless bottom bracket so promptly ordered one of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Frame-Re...var=581010853502&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 which duly arrived within a couple of days .

Measure the old one at just over 118mm so ordered the 119 version and it looks like i could have got away with a 116 but so far it all looks good and it it all works well enough .

So i will be doing some more miles on this again in the next few days

Top Bottom