Commute parking - snotty windscreen note..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
an opportunity to twist it for a self-righteous lynching.

some on this thread would evidently seek to portray me as some irredemibly callous monster,

Quite a bit of hyperbole when all that’s happened is the majority of respondents disagree with your position, and you haven’t received the support you possibly anticipated.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Inconvenient truth though, isn't it?

Why let facts get in the way of a good old witch hunt?

Reread your posts and you'll see why many posters think it is unacceptable behaviour to be still bleating on about how you are the one hard done by.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
... while others evidently don't know when to put down the torches and pitch forks..

BINGO! 🤣

markemark

Über Member
... while others evidently don't know when to put down the torches and pitch forks..

Probably when the person who has done the harm shows a little contrition and mea culpa for parking in a hugely inconsiderate and thoughtless way. My neighbour uses a wheel chair. Sometimes she has to cross horrible roads which is really not easy because of people like you. I'm sure they've only done it the once too.

The first thing on her mind when she finds the pathway blocked by an inconsiderate driver is that she prays the person isn't upset by a note they receive....the real victim here.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
There wouldn’t be ‘nowhere to park’. There’d be nowhere to park that didn’t mean walking further than the driver would like
A view held by those who don't have cars, or those who have a private driveway I'm sure! So I guess you park your bike up half a mile from your house, or the shop you want to go in as you're so courtious of other people's space? What if your supermarket doesn't have designated bicycle spaces? You've never secured your bicycle on a pavement intended for the sole use of pedestrians? I find that hard to believe

T4tomo

Legendary Member
The pile on is completely unnecessary. people have made their feelings on the subject known, it probably time for them to bite a chill pill.

Meanwhile I'm am intrigued to see how the Yarnton Parking Yarn plays out. Keep us updated Wafter and ignore the haters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom