Commuting through a building site tunnel

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by Wester, 30 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. Drago

Drago Guru

I'd have just forced the issue and carried on. He's no lawful powers to stop you, and would potentially be assaulting you if he forcibly tried to do so.

classic33 likes this.
  2. Milkfloat

Milkfloat Veteran

Have you looked to see if their are any traffic orders related to this road?

Drago likes this.
  3. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

Next time question why?

You might notice the person telling you can't supply a simple answer, and they'll be nervous.

Road reopened to traffic after such a question. Those that closed it off were non too happy, but they wanted sole access. Now they've lost that.

Drago likes this.
  4. classic33

Nothing showing, other than closures to all traffic(live incident, at the top).
    Westfield.jpg

5. OP
    OP
    Wester

Wester Über Member

Anybody know when this Westfield project is going to be finished I guess and I am only guessing that it should be finished in another couple of months and I can then use the tunnel which will make my commute much easier and faster

6. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

You could enquire of the contractors perhaps? Hopefully nothing to do with Carillion...!

7. classic33

The only roads to be affected are shown, with the dates as shown. Route marked in red, on the previous post, is now open.
    West Field.jpeg

Further South, it gets busy over the next year.
    Further South.jpeg

Last edited: 21 Feb 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice