Competition thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Try to win £350 worth of Altura spring/autumn cycling kit HERE. Submit entries before midday on Monday, 17th February, 2020.
Only men's though :sad:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Entered but always wonder if the winner is still someone who subscribed to the mailing list(s) which I never do.

Gmail is your friend. I set up a spare email address for competition/ websites that require a registration via email.
Then it's easy to do a quick scan from time to time without cluttering up your regular email address.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Gmail is your friend. I set up a spare email address for competition/ websites that require a registration via email.
Then it's easy to do a quick scan from time to time without cluttering up your regular email address.
Yep. It's what I do also. A dedicated competition email address.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Entered but always wonder if the winner is still someone who subscribed to the mailing list(s) which I never do.
I nearly always opt out of everything. Despite that, I won a £1,000 prize last year, a £2,000 prize 6 or 7 years ago, and a music synth worth £1,800 about 20 years ago. I have also won a cycle helmet, a picnic hamper (!), PC software and I think that there were a couple of other small prizes which I have forgotten about.

So, I think you don't need to worry about it - opt out!

ColinJ

5 pairs of tickets to the London Bike Show (27th - 29th March 2020) are up for grabs in THIS Cycling Weekly competition. Entries must be in by 23.59 GMT on 19th March. (The terms and conditions state 2019, but since that would be somewhat tricky, I assume that they meant 2020! :okay:)

ColinJ

We’ve teamed up with walking and cycling charity Sustrans and are now hosting the entirety of the National Cycle Network on OS Maps. To celebrate, we’re offering you the ultimate cycling experience worth over £1000.

Spend more time on two wheels as Saddle Skedaddle Cycling Holidays take you on an adventure along Hadrian's Cycleway. We’ll even get you kitted out with a pair of sturdy panniers and Cycling GPS device. What are you waiting for?
Enter HERE. Entries in by midnight on 8 March 2020

Top Bottom