Competition thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Another chance to "Win a Genesis Croix de Fer worth £1,399, courtesy of Freewheel" and the London Bike Show. (The show has been postponed until next year, but I am assuming that the competition hasn't been!)

Enter HERE by midnight, 31st May, 2020.

ColinJ

ColinJ

"Win A Limited Edition Oliver Spencer X Brompton Bike And The New Brompton Cycling Blazer!" Enter HERE by 11:59 pm on 17th June, 2020.

Alex H

Legendary Member
"Win a Scott Sub Cross eRide 20 electric bike". Enter HERE by 11:59 pm on 12th June, 2020.

Colin, did you enter this? The link for 'enter our competition' takes me to the 'buy a bike' page :wacko:

EDIT - seems not to work with Firefox / Ubuntu or Silk / Kindle Fire
OK with Edge / Windows 10 :okay: (thank someone for technology - what would we do without it?)

Last edited:

ColinJ

Colin, did you enter this? The link for 'enter our competition' takes me to the 'buy a bike' page :wacko:

EDIT - seems not to work with Firefox / Ubuntu or Silk / Kindle Fire
OK with Edge / Windows 10 :okay: (thank someone for technology - what would we do without it?)
Strange... It works for me in Chrome on Win 10. For those having problems, the link on that page does take you to a sales page but if you scroll the original page down you should find the entry form there.

Yes, I have entered. I don't want the bike for myself - a friend has been talking about buying an ebike and I thought it would make a really nice present for her if I won!

ColinJ

Doesn't work on Safari either.
I just checked in Internet Explorer 11 and got a warning that only secure content would be displayed... I clicked to accept that and sure enough, the entry form was NOT visible!

Anyway... I am trying to win the ebike for a friend, so the less competition for the competition, the better my chances are - ha ha... (I actually do still post the details of competitions that I have entered. If you win instead of me, I'd be happy with that! :okay:)

Top Bottom