computer recommendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bonj2

gambatte said:
Thats a point Bonj, How long did it take to get over here?

about 3 weeks but I think that was more due to the fact that it was just before xmas than that it had to come over t' pond.
My ayup lights package I ordered on 27/12 and got it on thurs and that was from oz. but then again they did sendit via tnt. geargurl sends it via US postal service. But she is fairly good, responds to emails etc.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Mine arrived in 8 days over thanksgiving.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
bonj said:
about 3 weeks but I think that was more due to the fact that it was just before xmas than that it had to come over t' pond.
My ayup lights package I ordered on 27/12 and got it on thurs and that was from oz. but then again they did sendit via tnt. geargurl sends it via US postal service. But she is fairly good, responds to emails etc.

Yeah, just noticed Elmer said about 8 days. I'll find out anyway, just ordered one.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Just to say my computer (ordered on the 1st Jan) arrived this morning... (not bad - two weeks from the USA) now I've got to work out how to put it on the bike and get readings.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Mine had arrived when I got back from work. 9 at night when ordered, so I'd put that at 1 week delivery.

Looks quite good, just got to fit it.

Might take the instructions to work tomorrow.....

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
had 1/2 an hour to spare, decided to fit it.

Very simple.
fitted mine to the stem as opposed to the bars. Following the order of the instructions would have made the cadence cable awkward to connect.

I'll leave it till the weekend to program it

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Didn't find it too hard although I've yet to fit the cadence bits... I've been suprised what my normal speed on the flat is - about 14-18 mph (OK maybe not great by most people standards but I was pleased;)) but my average speed is working out about 8 cos I cycle the kids to school and going up the hills in Bristol I usually do about 5 mph:blush:.

My youngest kid (6) now wants one and is trying to cycle faster and yelling "How fast am I going now?"

Top Bottom