Concerns about what you eat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I wonder what it says about bacon?
EDIT @stephec in agreement and there 1st
isnt bacon the proof that god exists ? :smile:

Etern4l

Nice. Interesting results when you try it on cosmetics and some packaged/processed foods :boxing: Coverage is a bit patchy, but love the idea, if only to increase the awareness of the impact and potential risks associated with things like parabens, BHT, some Es etc. Thanks for posting this.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Nice. Interesting results when you try it on cosmetics and some packaged/processed foods :boxing: Coverage is a bit patchy, but love the idea, if only to increase the awareness of the impact and potential risks associated with things like parabens, BHT, some Es etc. Thanks for posting this.

I've been using SLS and Parabens free deodorant and body wash for a few months now and like them and find them effective. Every little helps with all the nasties we are bombarded with now. :laugh:

mustang1

Guru
Not a fan of those food apps. I feel they do more harm than good especially among the more impressionable and then it could lead to eating disorders.

no real worries here, as said everything in moderation. but yes it can be hard to get a varied / balanced diet
takes a bit of discipline

Cycleops

Legendary Member
No concerns whatsoever. Always been a vegetarian since a small child. Processed foods very very rarely and eat fresh cooking daily. No health or weight issues ever. Don't touch fast food. Common sense of what's good and bad to eat.
A lot of people will struggle to follow your good example. I would say everything in moderation is a good maxim as Ming and others says.

I see children at my boys school here very overweight at 10 or eleven years or younger. I feel so sorry for them condemned to a life of health problems. Mostly down to the parents.

Top Bottom