Conflict de-escalation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
You get too close to be punched....but by entering the fighting arc you make yourself vulnerable to weapons and other empty hand, elbow, knee or foot strikes, and deprive yourself of reaction time. Brave, but very foolhardy. I'd have let him blow goats to his hearts content while i rode away.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
The only good thing is that angry little turd in the van is heading for an early grave. Admirable restraint by the riders. They almost seemed to deal with the half-wit with a resigned weariness as in- here's another one- sigh....

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
You get too close to be punched....but by entering the fighting arc you make yourself vulnerable to weapons and other empty hand, elbow, knee or foot strikes, and deprive yourself of reaction time. Brave, but very foolhardy. I'd have let him blow goats to his hearts content while i rode away.
indeed
When many moons ago i was a wing chun practitioner my favourite range was exactly that , cant beat a good bit of lap sau.
Interestingly enough i havent had a near miss in a couple of years , last one to do the screech to a halt and block the road followed the normal routine of sexual orientation questioning .
A good % of people doing this are liable to be blow hards but you never know when a real nutter will appear, in that situation i would have stood united as a group just in case .

Slick

Guru
Looks to me like the rider was always vulnerable to a right hook if the old boy fancied it. He obviously didn't though and was quite appreciative that someone was holding him back.

I actually felt a bit sorry for him.

Top Bottom