Considerably Reecher Thun Yeow Orr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jiggerypokery

Über Member
...........step out of house, pop bike on road, cock leg over saddle to mount and...SCREECH WHUMPH...small yelp...SLAP! And this was the sequence of events as the driver of a spankingly brand new Saab soft top rear ended me enabling me to enjoy a moment of freefall before slapping the pavement with face and hands!

Why did this happen you ask yourselves...because the cock in a Saab was on his frigging iPhone!!!!!!!!!! Sorry he said, I was on he phone and didn't see you...WHY????????????????? I asked - well it was an important call and there isn't a car kit for the iPhone!!!!!!!! So, called cops, took pictures of bike, my face and my hands, Saab, bloke, last call record on iPhone. Cops arrived, v friendly, bollocked bloke, breathalysed us both, and arrested Saab driver for something, not quite clear on that but will update when I've been to the cop shop later but I know it was more serious that using phone whilst driving.

All that frigging money for boys toys and too tight to buy a hands free kit! Tosser.

I'm really hope this goes to court as I'll be able to step up as my own expert witness on handsfree kits as I design Blueteef stuff for a living:evil:

Sorry to hear of your self-gratification artist interface incident. When will these tossers learn? I hope they throw the book at him.

Loving the avatar btw.

Nasty!! :biggrin: I hope he gets the book thrown at him! Are you injuries serious? Hope you aren't too badly hurt!

Get yourself to a doctor and get the injuries checked out and recorded. Are you a member of the CTC, if not join now and get the free legal advice.

There is no excuse for using a mobile phone in a car. I must admit I don't agree with the use of hands free either. When you drive a car, you should drive a car. Nothing more!.;)

Tynan

Veteran
yeah but he did stop, say sorry admitted guilt and then some and waited for the cops

I start from the pavement after the full left and right routine

OP
OP
jiggerypokery

jiggerypokery

Über Member
He was stuck in traffic and I had the Lolipop man as a witness too so there was nowhere to go for him really.

Been to the quack and I have sprained wrists (tho that might just be self-gratification artists cramp) and road rash on my chin and palms so I look like a right tit lol.

Bike is ok but will sting him/insurers for a new back wheel as it's a carbon RevX and I don't fancy riding a shunted carbon wheel.

domtyler

Über Member
jiggerypokery said:
He was stuck in traffic and I had the Lolipop man as a witness too so there was nowhere to go for him really.

Been to the quack and I have sprained wrists (tho that might just be self-gratification artists cramp) and road rash on my chin and palms so I look like a right tit lol.

Bike is ok but will sting him/insurers for a new back wheel as it's a carbon RevX and I don't fancy riding a shunted carbon wheel.

Did you get his number? Give him a call and ask if he wants to settle out of court for a thousand squid.

Plus his iPhone.

jashburnham

I have an iPhone, it comes with a hands free kit - that's half the point of the thing - headphones for music with a built in mic for making calls. What a c0ck!!

Top Bottom