Contador fails drug test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
article 296 of the UCI’s regulations, which says that an athlete can be exonerated if they prove that they had inadvertently ingested a banned product through no fault or negligence on their part.

I that the big boy made me excuse?

Oh FFS!

He put up zero evidence to support the cock & bull (beef geddit?) meat fairy tale and it sounds like the commitee were politically leaned on.

I really hope they don't let him ride the tour.

mangaman

Oh FFS!

He put up zero evidence to support the cock & bull (beef geddit?) meat fairy tale and it sounds like the commitee were politically leaned on.

I really hope they don't let him ride the tour.

I know - has anyone interviewed the mysterious friend and found out if he entered Spain that day?

Have they asked him where he got the meat and checked the herd?

You would have thought proving it would have been easy if it were true.

And here is the smug git, leading a merry dance!

Attachments

• stelvio273.jpg
    stelvio273.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 112

peelywally

what sort of message is this sending out to possible dopers ,

im glad hes racing again but its tainted with a sense of anger if that makes sense .

dragon72

Guru
They all do it. All of them.
Look at all the recent winners: Contador, Basso's buddy Sastre, Landis, Armstrong, Pantani, Riis, then look me in the eye and tell me they weren't all juiced up. I very much doubt Big Mig "In-the-vein" before them was only popping Paracetamol.
I just accept that it's all chemically assisted and enjoy the racing willy-nilly.

dragon72

Guru
How silly of me. I forgot to mention the '97 winner Jan Ullrich. Sorry, Jan.
He whose DNA was found to match 9 bags of blood found in Fuentes' office during Operación Puerto.
Ullrich was still a great rider to watch, though.

Top Bottom