Continuing to build an online Bicycling Touring Magazine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pico Triano

Pico's Cycling – Tales of the Road has already had a great month to date. Our February issue has easily been our best. Rather than flog articles and pages for the rest of the month. We want to focus on sustained growth through improving the product.

I've already been told by some to tear everything down and rebuild on a different platform. Invariably they tell me to start spending money we haven't got. If that's your suggestion please keep it to yourself. The vision we started out with is producing growth without investment that we don't have the means for. I believe in what we are doing.

We are signed up with Adsense and have an Amazon affiliate account with an accompanying bike shop advertised on the site. There is a trickle of funds coming in now, not enough to do much with it at this point.

From the beginning I've wanted to be able to compensate contributors. That means we need more income from advertising. I'm hoping this post will reach the eyes of people who can make useful suggestions that will help us do that.

Please take a look at the site and give us some feedback. Any help in that regard is appreciated. http://picoscycling.blogspot.com/ .

Top Bottom