Cooker hoods...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Our cat, yes him, likes to jump from the floor to the worktop to the cooker hood to the top of the kitchen wall cupboards.... his days are numbered.

At this rate there'll be a 'cooker hoods' section of the forum before too long, or maybe it needs it's own web site: www.CookerHoodChat.co.richp the place for anyone with an interest in kitchen extraction to meet like minded folk.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We've put a heat exchanger fan in the bathroom as it was having mould problems. We have to change the levels in summer and winter else it doesn't switch off boost mode on wet summer days. We've yet to do the kitchen so I'm watching this thread with interest. Thank you @rich p for starting such an interesting thread;) Could we discuss doors next, as I need to know about them and sinks:biggrin:

We've put a heat exchanger fan in the bathroom as it was having mould problems. We have to change the levels in summer and winter else it doesn't switch off boost mode on wet summer days. We've yet to do the kitchen so I'm watching this thread with interest. Thank you @rich p for starting such an interesting thread;) Could we discuss doors next, as I need to know about them and sinks:biggrin:
Fire away .... Iam a joiner ...:smile:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Fire away .... Iam a joiner ...:smile:
I've seen folding doors that have multi hinges so that they can be opened in various combinations. However for the width I would want I think I would end up with 3 doors with an off the shelf package. Presumably a joiner could do me a 4 door version in a less modern style? ( well you did say ask!)

Is there anything I would need to consider such as what wood or how it was hinged or would the joiner work that out for me?

I've seen folding doors that have multi hinges so that they can be opened in various combinations. However for the width I would want I think I would end up with 3 doors with an off the shelf package. Presumably a joiner could do me a 4 door version in a less modern style? ( well you did say ask!)

Is there anything I would need to consider such as what wood or how it was hinged or would the joiner work that out for me?
Umm ... BI fold doors.. All depends on the size of the opening and the weight of the doors for the hinges required
a good joiner would tell you straight away on viewing the opening whats required (doors in the opening or outside the opening)
It is possable sometimes to mix n match with off the self doors hinges etc to make it work

classic33

Leg End Member

you need one of these
http://www.technogeeksforum.com/threads/coffee-shop-pictures.3368/reply?quote=19504

Top Bottom