Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
In the next hour i think, i get a Covid test at work, vans and crew have arrived and are setting up.

I like the companies line...you don't have to have a test but if you refuse, you will be expected to leave work immediately and self isolate for 14 days...i assume without pay. That should focus the minds of those that are dismissive of the whole thing.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
In the next hour i think, i get a Covid test at work, vans and crew have arrived and are setting up.

I like the companies line...you don't have to have a test but if you refuse, you will be expected to leave work immediately and self isolate for 14 days...i assume without pay. That should focus the minds of those that are dismissive of the whole thing.

Has there been cases, or is it company policy ?

Cases, but i'm not going to elaborate where or how many, company rules on disclosure / social media etc.

Seem a pretty sensible company in this area at least.

Day 2 of running a high fever. I will not be pleased if it turns out that I've stayed indoors for months only to catch the 'roni off an insouciant delivery driver who had no PPE and got closer than I was happy with. Just ordered the home testing kit.

Hopefully it's just a normal infection, no cough or loss of taste (yet).You can expect more incoherent posts from me in the coming days when the boredom and fever delirium overrides the discomfort of sitting at the PC :crazy:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Cases, but i'm not going to elaborate where or how many, company rules on disclosure / social media etc.

Bugger - food processing isn;t it. We're going to get cases as businesses return, no way round it, and as factories have been working already, this is what happens. How you manage when a whole line goes down, or department !

MntnMan62

Über Member
Day 2 of running a high fever. I will not be pleased if it turns out that I've stayed indoors for months only to catch the 'roni off an insouciant delivery driver who had no PPE and got closer than I was happy with. Just ordered the home testing kit.

Hopefully it's just a normal infection, no cough or loss of taste (yet).You can expect more incoherent posts from me in the coming days when the boredom and fever delirium overrides the discomfort of sitting at the PC :crazy:

Hopefully the test comes out negative.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I still don't have it...

winjim

Smash the cistern

Hopefully the test comes out negative.
You should get the results back in 24-48hrs. I send mine away on Thursday and get the results by text Fri pm or Sat am.

Slick

Guru

That's not good. Hopefully nothing but take care. 👍

Things seem almost back to normal here, although mouth and nose coverings are still mandatory on public transport and in shops, and people generally comply. There's a lot of signs with the message of "1.5m, Masks, wash hands" on them to keep it reinforced.

Top Bottom