Votes: 57 21.2%
  • I've been quaranteened

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • I personally know someone who has been diagnosed

Votes: 71 26.4%
  • Clear as far as I know

Votes: 150 55.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
No paracetamol now! I ran out yesterday. I went to 4 different shops,but unfortunately the selfish runts have bought all the stocks up!:angry: They are like locusts! Absolute horrible,selfish gits!:thumbsdown:
Seriously???
Aldi had supplies on Friday (dont know about today) and a mate told me his local chemist had supplies.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
This 2m gap from other people, they did mean 2 miles didn't they?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Sitting at my computer I've been keeping an eye on the neighbour's two teenage sons painting their fence. It's about 50m long and they carefully set up their paint cans on a sheet on the grass at one end by the gate, then proceeded to leave the cans in place as they started painting - they must have walked miles to dip their brushes in the paint each time leaving a progressively browner stripe down the grass as the day's gone by. I could've suggested a couple of improvements to their plan but I don't like to intrude... they are doing their best, bless 'em.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Just got back from a bike ride. I was out during the rush hour and would say the traffic was like on a bank holiday,not a work day.

If we're ordered to keep inside and to only go out if necessary,who's going to police it?

screenman

Legendary Member
Just got back from a bike ride. I was out during the rush hour and would say the traffic was like on a bank holiday,not a work day.

If we're ordered to keep inside and to only go out if necessary,who's going to police it?

We should not need policing, respect for other humans should be enough.

gbb

Legendary Member
Did anyone else see this coming ? (the food issue in particular)

I cannot say I did but...
As it seemed to start kicking off in Italy (early Feb ?), it occured to me...its going to come at some stage which prompted me to look at the food cupboards and start stocking up a bit, so late Feb, very early March I started buying long life milk, extra canned foods, a bit in the freezer, dog food, etc etc. Also stocked up on Paracetamol and Ibrufen, I use them very regularly for my OA.

My cupboards were well stocked waaaay ahead of the panic , theres been no problem for us, despite my wife scoffing a bit at first.
Did the same for my 90 yo mum and our son, partner and grandkids (who live on a tight budget)

Panic buying ?...no. Thinking a few weeks ahead...definately.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Did anyone else see this coming ? (the food issue in particular)

I cannot say I did but...
As it seemed to start kicking off in Italy (early Feb ?), it occured to me...its going to come at some stage which prompted me to look at the food cupboards and start stocking up a bit, so late Feb, very early March I started buying long life milk, extra canned foods, a bit in the freezer, dog food, etc etc. Also stocked up on Paracetamol and Ibrufen, I use them very regularly for my OA.

My cupboards were well stocked waaaay ahead of the panic , theres been no problem for us, despite my wife scoffing a bit at first.
Did the same for my 90 yo mum and our son, partner and grandkids (who live on a tight budget)

Panic buying ?...no. Thinking a few weeks ahead...definately.
Yup, bought food, sanitizer, gloves, masks etc weeks ago. I do a lot of business in Far East and my friends there all recommended to do this in early February. I'm not being smug. If you look back at my posts in the main thread I've been saying it's serious since late January

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom