Coronavirus commuting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It's not a matter of figures.

It's a matter of following the advice coming from your government (that is given for a reason) instead of just saying you know what, screw that, I'm going to do whatever the hell I want.
Your government said you can go to work. They did not stipulate how. The op asked if he can cycle.

Yes he can.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
^^^ Please could you stop saying in every post that everything is wonderful in the state of Denmark. I've worked that out by now, thank you.
I am not saying that. We have had 24 fatalities. I answered to ops question and then out of nowhere, if you ride a bike you are a murderer.

But I would much rather be here than there.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I am not saying that. We have had 24 fatalities. I answered to ops question and then out of nowhere, if you ride a bike you are a murderer.

Don't misrepresent me. I explicitly wrote that I think commuting by bike is fine and is better than public transport. It was you that brought up enforcement, which as a former police officer you should be ashamed of.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Don't misrepresent me. I explicitly wrote that I think commuting by bike is fine and is better than public transport. It was you that brought up enforcement, which as a former police officer you should be ashamed of.

Misrepresent you?

You wrote it.

"Also that anybody leaving their house when it's not absolutely necessary, or trying to find loopholes in government guidance, or ignoring advice because of issues around enforcement, is a murderer"

As for that order by Boris. It is simply advice, I would imagine.

It is an unenforceable order. As any police officer on here will tell you. As police officer stopping a cyclist. He has no idea how many times a cyclist has ridden that day.

If its enforceable. You tell me how.

Maybe you have the idea that everyone in the UK is going to abide by the rules set in place. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen.

Last edited:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

I would rather you were too

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Misrepresent you?

You wrote it.

"Also that anybody leaving their house when it's not absolutely necessary, or trying to find loopholes in government guidance, or ignoring advice because of issues around enforcement, is a murderer"

As for that order by Boris. It is simply advice, I would imagine.

It is an unenforceable order. As any police officer on here will tell you. As police officer stopping a cyclist. He has no idea how many times a cyclist has ridden that day.

If its enforceable. You tell me how.

Maybe you have the idea that everyone in the UK is going to abide by the rules set in place. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen.
Jer skal hygge sig?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It's helping you what? Troll CC?

Well done. Very well done sir.
I said my bit and people wanted to have a go. Its not unusual on here. Ive been on here for years and this happens occasionally. Usually not to me. Im not going to be bullied into silence. Im not trolling. Just replying to those who want to comment. As you have

alicat

Legendary Member
^^^ Nobody is bullying you, just pointing out that the same song can get a bit repetitive and it can be good to change the record. I'm going to put you on ignore for a while, @steveindenmark. At the moment, I need cheering up not dragging down and I really don't need to constantly hear how great Denmark is/how much better Denmark is handling COVID-19 than the UK/how much simpler life is if everyone does it your way.

I will miss your other contributions so I'll take you off ignore when I'm feeling more robust.

Top Bottom