Coronavirus Graffiti

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
The latest one on North Bailygate outside Two's Company Hair Dressers.

Another one, Gillygate Fisheries.
I think the one on Gillygate Fishshop (the eye) is the same Artist, I didn't know about The Ropergate one.
Other sources state that, yes the RoperGate Police Officer, is the same artist

The latest one on North Bailygate outside Two's Company Hair Dressers.

View attachment 518971

She likes North BaileyGate then!?

As above, seen this morning, whilst out with daughter
Knottingley
On the railway bridge on Pontefract Road (A645) to the east of 'FerryBridge Bypass' (the old A1, the dual-carriageway)

From the A1/bypass side; https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2035385

As an aside, the ironwork is very low to the left, level with my waist!:eek:

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I call in at Tod station on my daily weekday walk/ride to pick up a copy of the Metro. I can tell by how many are left that the numbers travelling are way down.

It struck me that the new touchscreen ticket machines on the network are a perfect way to spread the virus from passenger to passenger! I'm not sure if the screens would work through a glove?

There are gloves it works with but that just means the virus lives on the glove rather than your hands. You wash your hands far more often than gloves.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
There are gloves it works with but that just means the virus lives on the glove rather than your hands. You wash your hands far more often than gloves.
True.

Chances are though either way that you will probably touch your face after using a touchscreen but before next washing your hands. The temporary answer would be to use hand sanitiser after using the screen. The perfect solution would be screens that detect what you are pointing at without you actually having to make contact with them.

Ha - I thought that was too good an idea not to have been thought of already - take a look at THIS! :okay:

irw

Quadricyclist
True.

Chances are though either way that you will probably touch your face after using a touchscreen but before next washing your hands. The temporary answer would be to use hand sanitiser after using the screen. The perfect solution would be screens that detect what you are pointing at without you actually having to make contact with them.

Ha - I thought that was too good an idea not to have been thought of already - take a look at THIS! :okay:

They've been around for a while...I've got three of these attached to the computer I'm currently typing on! Problem is (with mine anyway) you do still need to get pretty close to the screen, so you end up poking it most of the time. On the plus side however, you can use something other than your finger to operate it, so I can use the stylus that I'm using on my graphics tablet to interact with the touchscreen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom