Coronavirus outbreak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
This isn’t the anti body test is it?
No don't be silly that's gone all quiet again. :smile:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Funny that as it only was formerly added today at the FM briefing.
Loss of tease and smell has been around some time but as with so much about the virus knowing what's useful and not can only be done over time.
I have found a FB page dated 21st March giving loss of taste and smell as one of the symptoms. This is not the one I was looking for so there was obviously more than one mention of this symptom around that time.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Funny that as it only was formerly added today at the FM briefing.
Loss of tease and smell has been around some time but as with so much about the virus knowing what's useful and not can only be done over time.

Got in my usual fancle with thus ipad but I have posted further back about finding the info re taste and smell dated 21/03/20.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Got in my usual fancle with thus ipad but I have posted further back about finding the info re taste and smell dated 21/03/20.
I can't be sure of the date that I became aware of it but it would have been just before that date. I remember questioning my daughter about it because it was a symptom of the virus + dry cough that I caught from her at the end of February. The grandkids only had what seemed like the usual coughs and sniffles that go around the playground.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Heard today that a local care home has lost 6 residents and currently has 18 cases.

Top Bottom