Corruption with wages.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
7 x 2 =14

6 x 1.5 = 9
3.5 x 2 = 7 - Total is 16 so you are getting more ? Unless you've got it wrong.

No, you’re correct, we are getting more. It’s crazy, why are they giving us such a deal?
I’m not asking because trust isn’t there and I don’t want them to stop it.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
It’s not that though. Sat is double ALL day, but the way it’s paid is split. For example instead of 7x2 they will do 6 x 1.5 with 3.50 x2.
It is been made complicated for what reason?

Likely there are payroll limitations if they are offering something not built into the rules the software uses. In other words the payroll software rule is likely first 6 hours must be time and a half. You’re getting paid more than double time, be grateful else they might reduce the second bit to 2.50 x 2 if you point it out.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Likely there are payroll limitations if they are offering something not built into the rules the software uses. In other words the payroll software rule is likely first 6 hours must be time and a half. You’re getting paid more than double time, be grateful else they might reduce the second bit to 2.50 x 2 if you point it out.

I kind of thought it would be something like that. Now you actually word it as a software rule it all makes sense. Bloody marvellous Ming, if I see you in the pub I’ll be happy to buy you a Sherry.

Top Bottom