Cost per mile of cycling

What's your average cycling cost in pence per mile?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yazzoo

Not many people including clothing/shoes etc in all this? If you're commuting I'd guess you've some decent all weather gear also which you wouldn't need in a car!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Is a longer life expectancy simply an addition to the cost of living because you live for longer or an increased opportunity to spend more money for longer? Now, there's a question I've never asked before....:wacko:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Not many people including clothing/shoes etc in all this? If you're commuting I'd guess you've some decent all weather gear also which you wouldn't need in a car!
I wear clothing and shoes anyway, so don't include them as costs of cycling. My all-weather gear is mostly stuff I'd wear for walking except for a pair of rain legs which cost me £10 a few years ago.

I still take a raincoat with me in the car for walking after I park the car. It's rather irritating when people rant about not being able to park on the doorstep of their destination because they're too lame to take a coat. Leave the doorstep spaces for people with limited mobility.

Top Bottom