Could this be my next video?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
nethalus said:
Talking about videos, what do people think of this one?

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Nl6X2XWbI

Don't want to rain on your parade but did you actually stand on the Headrow waiting for that to occur?

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Disgruntled Goat said:
Don't want to rain on your parade but did you actually stand on the Headrow waiting for that to occur?

I doubt she had to wait long, right Nethalus? And I don't see why you need to imply there's anything wrong with that. I'm sometimes tempted to take a video camera and film traffic at a junction for similar purposes.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Indeed. I know of a couple of junctions where, if I could be bothered, I could stand and video for about 5-10 minutes and catch loads of red light jumpers (cars).

I take it this is a problem junction Nethalus?
Oh and what was your score on the magna-hit-him-of-his-bike-tom game?:biggrin:

P.S Tell you husband I'm not paranoid. I seem to get mentioned a reasonable amount of there so it's not paranoia! As the late great Douglas Adams once said, 'Mostly Harmless...':biggrin:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Andy Pandy said:
Only 1125m, but can't figure out how to capture the final screenshot.

Try Ctrl+PrtSc on your key board, then open some imaging software (such as Irfanview) and paste, then crop down to the bit you want, and save.

davidtq

Im afraid I cant claim any skill in this first attempt and havent came close since :tongue:

flashscore.jpg

nethalus

Disgruntled Goat said:

No I was making a little movie on buses, and when I just happened to get that on film I thought I'd make a little piece on it too.

nethalus

Disgruntled Goat said:
The bus lane the cars are turning onto is about 30 yards long and then it becomes a normal carriageway.

They shouldn't have done it, granted, but I see hundreds of worse examples every month.

See people do it everyday, ignoring no entry signs, ingoring no vehicles except signs, ignoring traffic lights.
Mind you I've turned left at that junction on Headrow a few times.:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

But then I was at the helm of a 10 ton double decker bus on the 42 route!!:smile:

andyfromotley

hey neth, is there any way of id'ing you. i pass a lot of buses in leeds every day, be nice to know there is a cc driver at the wheel........... some sort of secret sign.......... a viking helmet perhaps??

andy

nethalus

andyfromotley said:
hey neth, is there any way of id'ing you. i pass a lot of buses in leeds every day, be nice to know there is a cc driver at the wheel........... some sort of secret sign.......... a viking helmet perhaps??

andy

I'm easy to spot, I wear a bus driver's uniform:biggrin:

Top Bottom