Country Music Legend Kenny Rogers Dies.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Islands in the Stream with Dolly Parton - I really like that. RIP.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
A feminist may feel that ‘coward of the county‘, a pleasant song about gang rape, focused a little too much on the feelings of the boyfriend getting revenge rather than his girlfriend’s feelings about the situation.

and for the record i quite like the song, but viewed in these enlightened times i feels a bit dated.

Drago

Legendary Member
He picked a fine time to leave us.

A feminist may feel that ‘coward of the county‘, a pleasant song about gang rape, focused a little too much on the feelings of the boyfriend getting revenge rather than his girlfriend’s feelings about the situation.
Yeah yeah.

Tell us, what is an armchair identity politics social warrior's view on the exact ratio of revenge and feelings that one should apply to a cowboy song on the topic. What should we strive for?

D

Deleted member 1258

and for the record i quite like the song, but viewed in these enlightened times i feels a bit dated.

Why bring this crap into this thread?:angry: lets just remember a great singer that sang some great songs.

Top Bottom