Couple of idiots puts me off commuting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
FWIW Lozcs, your riding seems spot on to me. :thumbsup:

hamham

I didn’t know you can check profile.
You said you cycle thousands of miles each year. You obviously know very very well about the way people drive and behave in their car. Perhaps, you don’t need to prove it…..
Don’t get me wrong….
I see a video like this from time to time and don’t know why people post it and consider taking to the attention of the police. Yes, they’re wrong and there are full of people like that.
I tend to anticipate what to expect from the types of car. At least, that’s how I protect myself from possible scenario. For example, a big black 4x4 pick up, Fiesta/Corsa full of chav, Oldies in their Skoda/Honda Jazz etc. They are in my ”watch out” list.

Frood42

I know where my towel is
I didn’t know you can check profile.
You said you cycle thousands of miles each year. You obviously know very very well about the way people drive and behave in their car. Perhaps, you don’t need to prove it…..
Don’t get me wrong….
I see a video like this from time to time and don’t know why people post it and consider taking to the attention of the police. Yes, they’re wrong and there are full of people like that.
I tend to anticipate what to expect from the types of car. At least, that’s how I protect myself from possible scenario. For example, a big black 4x4 pick up, Fiesta/Corsa full of chav, Oldies in their Skoda/Honda Jazz etc. They are in my ”watch out” list.

#sigh
They are public roads, which all members of the public (inc pedestrians) are allowed to use without the threat of some moron performing silly manouveres.

They are a shared space to be enjoyed by all, and people shouldn't be or feel bullied off the road, and frankly that sort of behaviour should not be accepted as normal, or even just shrugged off.

Top Bottom