Couriers don't you just love them.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Royal Mail failed to get a signature on one of my sent out items last week, they are going to return it to me as I always put a from address on the package, unfortunately this can take up to 3 weeks. If it did not have a return it would be sent out to Belfast for opening, Belfast, why Belfast the package is in Glasgow not Northern Ireland.

To be fair most of the time RM are great for my and my customers.

Last edited:
Royal Mail failed to get a signature on one of my sent out items last week, they are going to return it to me as I always put a from address on the package, unfortunately this can take up to 3 weeks. If it did not have a return it would be sent out to Belfast for opening, Belfast, why Belfast the package is in Glasgow not Ireland.

To be fair most of the time RM are great for my and my customers.
To be fair Belfast's not in Ireland either :giggle:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE="screenman, post: 5452127, member: 3710"If it did not have a return it would be sent out to Belfast for opening, Belfast, why Belfast the package is in Glasgow not Northern Ireland.[/QUOTE]
The National Return Centre is in Belfast. Any item without a return address that's undeliverable for whatever reason is sent back there for (hopefully) return.

rualexander

Legendary Member
Bloody couriers. I came home from work and was greeted with this

View attachment 439720

They had rammed a parcel through the letterbox with such force that they ripped the front clean off. Not happy, been on the phone, waiting for a call back. Within 48 hours! Not urgent then. Wa*kers

Modern letterboxes are very badly designed and break quite easily.
They are not designed to facilitate delivery of letters, never mind parcels.
The main design feature seems to be to prevent draughts with the brushes in the middle and a metal flap both inside and outside.
In the modern era of online shopping, better solutions need to be designed (some are available) and homeowners need to have them installed.

Top Bottom