Covid Panic Buying 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh, and this girl is well-stocked up on chocolate. :biggrin:
Can you beat a 100lb stash though?

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
a box of 12 pouches lasts 6 days here.

12 pouches, not even a day. :wacko: That's with open access to dried food in the "cat kerplunk" feeder - it's a Catit feeder where they have to pop their paws in to fish the food out, or knock it down to the next level, and eventually the tray at the bottom.

12 pouches, not even a day. :wacko: That's with open access to dried food in the "cat kerplunk" feeder - it's a Catit feeder where they have to pop their paws in to fish the food out, or knock it down to the next level, and eventually the tray at the bottom.

You've got six though, I've only got the two. A third of a pouch is pretty well much one portion for the girls, and they get that twice a day. Or if it's one of those little cans of gourmet, one can does the two of them.

They have got dry down all the time as well. I have this gravity-fed hopper thingy that I bought at a cat show from Crystal Clear Pet about four years ago.

Going by what you say, Poppy and Lexi eat a higher proportion of dry compared to your lot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You've got six though, I've only got the two. A third of a pouch is pretty well much one portion for the girls, and they get that twice a day. Or it it's one of those little cans of gourmet, one can does the two of them.

They have got dry down all the time as well. I have this gravity-fed hopper thingy that I bought at a cat show from Crystal Clear Pet about four years ago.

Going by what you say, Poppy and Lexi eat a higher proportion of dry compared to your lot.

Probably, and we've two lads too (5 cats).

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Was in the nearby Tesco this morning and they had ample supplies of everything as far as I could see - I even had a took down the toilet paper aisle (bog roll boulevard) and there was lots on the shelves.

I have noticed though that the supermarket delivery slots appear to have been cut back - a couple of weeks ago you could book a slot up to 3 weeks in advance, which has been reduced to a fortnight. Funny given the extra capacity they've spent all summer building into the system...

Probably, and we've two lads too (5 cats).

Yeah... When I had the boys BITD, they couldn't half pack the grub away! :ohmy:

Top Bottom