Covid positives...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
3:1 bikes to cars on the roads round this way.. Heaven.

No vapour trails / aircraft noise.

We all looked up and pointed at the 'Big White Bird in the Sky' when a light plane flew over yesterday.

D

Deleted member 26715

We all looked up and pointed at the 'Big White Bird in the Sky' when a light plane flew over yesterday.
We had one come up from Doncaster this afternoon, very strange flight path, took off, hard 180 degree turn to the left, it was seriously banking round, then right over our house under 1000ft I would estimate, seemed very strange maneuvers, we don't normally get them this close. I suppose the other option could have been an aborted landing.

delb0y

Legendary Member
Working from home, means it's lovely not to have to use the car - aside from a weekly trip to drop food off for my elderly folks. Not so good is the pushbike is not being used either (walking the dog is using up my exercise allowance). Another positive is way more guitar practice time and I don't feel guilty about sitting in the garden, drinking tea, and reading The Stand. All outweighed by not being able to see and talk to my dad - I can talk to my mum on the phone, but my dad's so deaf he won't use the phone. And that's put into perspective, of course, by what other folk are going though.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
There being time to remake the firepit on the campsite.

Top Bottom