Covid positives...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I last filled up in February. Still got a quarter of a tank...
I filled up mid February and have three quarters of a tank left! One trip to Norwich, return trip to the dealer for MOT & service & a boot full of garden clippings to the recycling centre. Less than 150 miles in 2 months.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I filled up mid February and have three quarters of a tank left! One trip to Norwich, return trip to the dealer for MOT & service & a boot full of garden clippings to the recycling centre. Less than 150 miles in 2 months.
I think i filled up on the 9th. I cleared out my shed and did a number of errands but since lockdown ive been to the supermarket once or twice a week and that's it. Just got to keep and eye on the battery...

Katherine

Guru
All the cars that normally fill the roads and car parks are lined along the streets.
The bin men are finding it harder to negotiate their way through with their wagons.

D

Deleted member 26715

All the cars that normally fill the roads and car parks are lined along the streets.
The bin men are finding it harder to negotiate their way through with their wagons.
What's the positive about that?

classic33

Leg End Member
I last filled up in February. Still got a quarter of a tank...
And your car?

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm annoyed I allowed the son's recovery truck to renew it's VED it's not going anywhere & could have been SORN instead but I suppose the Government need as much money as they can lay their hands on

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm annoyed I allowed the son's recovery truck to renew it's VED it's not going anywhere & could have been SORN instead but I suppose the Government need as much money as they can lay their hands on
Got a letter this morning to say that the DD I had setup has been refused, I was on our bank account end of last month & we must have had 5 DD's for DVLA I clearly cancelled one of the wrong ones. But that means the truck can be SORN & save some money, it's now been taken to my father's house, battery removed, one wheel removed & another couple of sneaky immobilisation done.

I was walking the dog over the private country estate yesterday morning, it's only about 1 mile from the A1 but you don't really hear the traffic or at least I didn't think you did when I normally walk there, yesterday it was very obvious by its absence, it was very quiet apart from the birds, I thought I heard a woodpecker, not a bird I've ever heard around here before.

Top Bottom