covid test today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@MartinQ how are you feeling.

Temperature is down, but possibly feeling a bit worse. It does give you a good kicking this thing. Thanks for asking.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
well monday night was spent in hospital after a turn for the worse, iv'e never known anything hit so quick , i got out of bed for the first time 30 mins ago ,and it wont be long until i am back in it, me and the wife seem to be 24 hours apart with severity of symptoms, i would'nt wish this on anyone , anyone who says ..oh its just flu.... bo!!ox....you really couldnt be more wrong.

good luck to anyone awaiting reults for either yourself or family member. and i really do mean that.. GOOD LUCK
Take care, hope all is well soon.

Drago

Legendary Member
silly buggers sent her home with canula still in, rang hospital and they apologised and told me how to remove it,
Ye Gods. You might want to check her organs are still present and correcrt.

silly buggers sent her home with canula still in, rang hospital and they apologised and told me how to remove it,

Had that done before. Better than the time they struggled to insert one and had bruises for weeks afterwards.
How's she feeling today?

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Had that done before. Better than the time they struggled to insert one and had bruises for weeks afterwards.
How's she feeling today?

Thanks for asking, She says she feels better just for being home but as far as covid goes, much the same , it really is going to take months, and yet a friend of ours teted positive a couple of weeks ago and her only symptoms was , in her words .....a bit of a sore throat and really tired all the time, i guess it effects people differently, anyhow...... how are you today, no worse i hope

Thanks for asking, She says she feels better just for being home but as far as covid goes, much the same , it really is going to take months, and yet a friend of ours teted positive a couple of weeks ago and her only symptoms was , in her words .....a bit of a sore throat and really tired all the time, i guess it effects people differently, anyhow...... how are you today, no worse i hope

I'm fairly similar today. It does sound like it hits people very differently. For me, it's the aching, headaches and fatigue ... But as you say, it's always better to be out of hospital, if you can.

postman

Legendary Member
1603270583663.png
1603270638524.png
Hope this helps you both,all the best.

Top Bottom