Covid vaccine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
On our local News Tonight. Some people are refusing the Pfizer Vaccine, because they want to wait for the "English one". Apparently, some people don't want to be given a "German Vaccine".

As far as I knew, the Pfizer vaccine was developed and manufactured in Belgium. The "English Vaccine" (ie AstraZenaca) was developed in Oxford, but, manufactured in India. I could be wrong.

More for those for those further down the queue, and, presumably Darwinism may prevail. ;)
Only more for those further down if they've already got them queued up, remember it goes off in a couple of days. And unfortunately 'Darwinism' in this case doesn't just affect the individual, we're all depending on the required threshold of immunity being reached.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Only more for those further down if they've already got them queued up, remember it goes off in a couple of days. And unfortunately 'Darwinism' in this case doesn't just affect the individual, we're all depending on the required threshold of immunity being reached.

Yes, and yes.

It wasn’t me who refused the vaccine.

I do apologise for being flippant about a certain section of the community’s ignorance. ;)

Wow almost 4m health and social care workers are included in the first groups to be vaccinated.

Right and proper though this is - it does imo make the figures look artificially better. ( These are easy staff to vaccinate, probably on site, and probably all willing)

A

D

Deleted member 26715

Wow almost 4m health and social care workers are included in the first groups to be vaccinated.

Right and proper though this is - it does imo make the figures look artificially better. ( These are easy staff to vaccinate, probably on site, and probably all willing)

A
Not really most care workers are in the community not in hospitals, they have to go to the vaccine, it doesn't come to them

Not really most care workers are in the community not in hospitals, they have to go to the vaccine, it doesn't come to them

The phrase is health and social care workers (that includes non patient facing staff of which I am one. jabbed)

D

Deleted member 26715

The phrase is health and social care workers (that includes non patient facing staff of which I am one. jabbed)
You appear to be arguing with yourself for the sake of it, but whatever floats your boat.

stephec

Legendary Member
On our local News Tonight. Some people are refusing the Pfizer Vaccine, because they want to wait for the "English one". Apparently, some people don't want to be given a "German Vaccine".

As far as I knew, the Pfizer vaccine was developed and manufactured in Belgium. The "English Vaccine" (ie AstraZenaca) was developed in Oxford, but, manufactured in India. I could be wrong.

More for those for those further down the queue, and, presumably Darwinism may prevail. ;)
I was speaking to a bloke whilst I was working at AstraZeneca in Macclesfield a few weeks ago, he said that theirs was made near Speke Airport.

Top Bottom