Covid vaccine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
how many of the 43K have died as a result of being given the vaccine?

Separately, this shows a real misunderstanding of how clinical trials are run.

If there is a severe adverse reaction (SAE) these have to be investigated and reported, both to the health authority and to investigators on the trial.

A death in a Covid vaccine trial would for sure result in the trial being suspended whilst it was investigated.

Multiple deaths would almost certainly stop the development in its tracks, and certainly preclude any rapid rollout whilst investigations proceeded. Vaccines require very good safety profiles because of the huge numbers treated with them.

D

Deleted member 26715

Separately, this shows a real misunderstanding of how clinical trials are run.
Correct

johnblack

Über Member
When was this? I can't see a date other than 'December'
And what was the outcome of the lawsuits, also doesn't say, just that they were filed
It was 1976. The lawsuits aren't really the issue, I think the issue with deaths as usual being connected incorrectly to having the jab will lead to problems. This was 1976, no social media, no 24 hour news to fill.

D

Deleted member 26715

Ambiguous one word responses are not a way to generate understanding.

Please elucidate.
How do I "elucidate" that I am agreeing with you, I tell you what, you're clearly spoiling for an argument, which TBH I'm not, so have a good day now.

I'm about 6th down the list of the ones to be vaccinated. Maybe the government of many U-turns will have decided it doesn't work by then,though i doubt it. Will i have it? I'll do my best to avoid a sadly it seems,craved for by many,compulsory jab.
[/QUOTE

No way will it ever be compulsory.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
They said that about conscription,when World War One started!

PK99

Legendary Member
But could you not only compare this if all the work was open source always being published on a day to day basis so each could see what the others are doing, I suspect this has not happened as the commercial gain is immense.

Now if Pfizer are prepared to publish all it's findings & not put a patent on the drug, that would be another matter.

You are missing the point an delving into whataboutery.

An actual comparison is not the issue.

Covid research has not needed to join the queue for funding and staff that would be the norm for any other research. All hands to all available pumps has been the order of the day in pharmaceutical research worldwide.

Top Bottom