Covid vaccine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Equivalent reports from the Pfizer phase I data.

Reactions were worse at the second jab (for the same dose). Summarised as "Local reactions and systemic events were dose-dependent, generally mild to moderate, and transient. " so certainly not seen as massively unusual.

1605033705804.png

potsy

Rambler
I would have it, but I am under 50 so am not in the initial list.

I wonder if employers will offer it to their staff, mine does free flu jabs every year so maybe?

Julia9054

Guru

I wonder if employers will offer it to their staff, mine does free flu jabs every year so maybe?
My employer always has in the past. We were told it couldn't be offered this year as there weren't enough available nationally

stephec

Legendary Member
If the vaccine still let's you have the virus in you, but not make you ill from it, would it still be possible to transmit it to someone else?

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
It really isn't. It needs mass uptake to be effective, so I'd cheerfully make it mandatory. And I'll happily be jabbed when the time comes - it's as important a part of being a member of society as paying taxes or getting educated.

Mandatory medication? a slippery slope, I personally, would not want to start down....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Just :whistle: ^_^

I can't even get the flu jab - docs phoned today for me to get a blood test (due), oh, see you Monday (no wait). I said, I'm ahem over 50 (just) can I get the flu jab at the same time ? No you aren't in the target - we're doing the at risk first.... I could blag it and say I'm my son's carer, which we are, but I'm not working in the Uni as at home, so not coming into any contact with virus infested students (most have had it now though).

Top Bottom