CPR first time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I've just done my first CPR for the first time for real on my neighbour he was sat down on his computer chair and fell off hitting his head on a cabinet his wife phoned 999 and I found out he was not breathing so turning him over I did CPR until the Ambulance people took over, I think it is still touch and go as he is 83 and has a history of heart problems.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Well done. Have to admit practicing on resucannie or whatever her name was and doing it for real felt vastly different. My occasion was after a hanging at work, but sadly, I think we got to her a few minutes too late and she didn't make it. Makes you feel better knowing that you did all you could though.

Stevec047

Über Member
Well done. Never a nice situation to be in but at least you know you have helped give the person a fighting chance of survival. I hope he pulls through.

Another well done, I hope the guy pulls through, are you a trained first aider or did you pick up the technique off the telly or something. I have been trained both in the Surf life Saving club and the Army but never been called upon to try it for real.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Nice one @numbnuts

Top Bottom