Crackles cat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Billy:-

2ntzc40.jpg

Eddy:-

dfyf85.jpg

Sharon:-

rsd1mc.jpg

peanut

magnatom said:
I won't let her have one you see.....

:biggrin:

You meanie ;) cats are very theraputic and good companions. They pretty much look after themselves unlike dogs which are 'high maintenance '

Shame on you for denying Mrs Mags I'm not going to talk to you for a week now ;)
desk.jpg

watchinsoccerhoney.jpg

louise

No cats in this house as I live in an upstairs flat, so have guinea pigs instead can I add photos of them? As I can't have a cat I look after my friends when she is on holiday

peanut

Hero said 'what about me' ? here he is having a bath which is a rare ,possibly unique picture of an owl bathing
owl.jpg

bikepete

Guru
Gromit and I play host to Billa:

billasun2.jpg

louise

Ok no ones said no so here's my guinea pigs

2008_0207guineapigs0014.jpg

(he loves to explore the contents of bags and more than once i have seen the shopping going for a walk.

DSCF0059.jpg

Sparky loud proud and in your face:hyper: it has often been suggested that he should see a psychiatrist. Unwanted by his last owner because he was male :angry::sad:

DSCF0172-1.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

Prince Harry he was badly neglected by his last owner and was a bit of a mess physically and mentally when I got him, underweight his fur a mass of tatts and he was a nervous wreck :thumbsdown::ohmy: now he's lovely gentle boy who has nearly doubled his wieght

playingtommyandsparky104.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

Tommy the first of the three I have he came from a local pet shop know as ASBO pig due to his tendency to kick other piggies heads in :B):boxing: consequently he lives on his own while Prince harry and Sparky live together.

Top Bottom