Crackles cat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As crazy as this sounds...

Crackle, my wife was looking over my shoulder as I browsed cyclechat. Upon seeing your avatar, she fell in love with you.......I mean your avatar. She likes your cat. So she now wants to know, do you really have one? If so is it called Crackle, and if so, could you provide more pictures (I think I know the answers to all of this already, but lets humour her...... I just got hit!!)

In fact to keep her happy, and to allow me to browse on here at night, could everyone just post pictures of their cats. I won't let her have one you see.....

:evil:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

P.S. We have both had some alcohol.....:evil:

Deeta
000_0011.jpg

You mean Noodles there. Yes I did have her, one of the first. Unfortunately long since passed away, after a good life but forever immortalized in that picture, which I loving restored from slide just last summer.

I don't have cats anymore, No1 son is allergic hence we have the dog now, big soft lump that he is.

Is that you cat Hover Fly - cracking

All my other cat pics are on slide too, currently in storage, so I can't post anymore just now - sorry.

Did you know the answer?

2zq7zx4.jpg

This is my first cat, 'Felt Tip' - given to me for my 18th birthday at the rugby club. Very clever as it can speak eg: "Gottle of Kitty Kat"...

Here below, of course is Jack the Scotch Cat (half a bottle and all you Glasworthians will be calling him pussykins...also talks because when I say jump up on my lap he says "Me 'ow"?
ehacet.jpg

2vuyk49.jpg

157jczs.jpg

My friends' cats.:smile:

Some nice pussies in this thread.

Reminds me to update my avatar here to match one I've been using in another place for a while now.

Top Bottom