Crackles cat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

;)

My wife is at the gym at the moment. When she is back I'm sure she will love this thread!

I'm not anti-cat buy the way! It just with two young kids, limited money (especially as I am buying a bike!) etc now is not the right time for a cat. Maybe when my patent makes me rich....:laugh:

peanut

magnatom said:
;)

My wife is at the gym at the moment. When she is back I'm sure she will love this thread!

I'm not anti-cat buy the way! It just with two young kids, limited money (especially as I am buying a bike!) etc now is not the right time for a cat. Maybe when my patent makes me rich....:laugh:

ah so now we are getting near the truth !:tongue: Bike first , kids second you third Wife forth cat last :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Get a cat , next door will feed it for you:hungry:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
All three.....Tiggy top (18 months), Belle and then Jazz (both sisters about 12)

DSCF2180.jpg

Just Tiggy

DSCF1815.jpg

OP
OP
M

magnatom

longers said:
Hello Mrs Magnatom :laugh:,

good gym session?

Mrs Magnatom:

Not too bad thanks but still paying the price for Christmas!

I think I can use this thread to encourage Magnatom to consider a cat, after all they are a lot cheaper than a new bike and a lot cuter. Think I need to show this thread to Magnatom junior too as he is cat daft.

Great to see all the cats/guinea pigs/dogs and chickens. At least I know you are not all just obsessed about bikes!;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Me again!

;)

Guys you have encouraged my wife to post her first post!

I just need to encourage her to get her own log in now, although that might stop me getting on.....

magnatom said:
I'm a scientist. I will need evidence!;)

God you're a hard man to turn. Here

"....researchers at the State University of New York at Buffalo found that married couples who owned pets had a lower heart rate and blood pressure whether at rest or when undergoing stressful tests than those without pets..... "

http://www.preventdisease.com/home/tips41.shtml

And that's just the first one I found, there's loads more: Seriously, tons of studies have found this link. Would I lie to you?

Top Bottom