Cravendale advert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Might be because he is a cyclist!

He's got a bike in one of those adverts.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I like them, in a nutty kinda way. Better than the rubbish about the latest 375 blade Gillette razor or elecric room fragrancers.

Although, I don't see the point of 'filtered' milk - I've never noticed a problem with bits of straw or anything in my normal milk. If it has lumps, it's usually my fault for keeping it too long. And if it's pasturised, that kills any bugs...

Smeggers

Arch said:
Although, I don't see the point of 'filtered' milk - I've never noticed a problem with bits of straw or anything in my normal milk. If it has lumps, it's usually my fault for keeping it too long. And if it's pasturised, that kills any bugs...
It lasts for ages. Compare the sell-by dates next time your shopping - it might work out cheaper (assuming you dont go through much milk).

mr Mag00

rising member
homogenising milk is bad enough let alone filtering to make it more pure HTF can u make something more pure than milk straight from a cow!!! marketing idiots

Arch

Married to Night Train
Smeggers said:
It lasts for ages. Compare the sell-by dates next time your shopping - it might work out cheaper (assuming you dont go through much milk).

I'll have a look, cheers - although I buy my milk two pints at a time and get through it before it goes off (a few days) - not sure about 4 pints...

Mortiroloboy

Sainsbury's are doing it BogOf at the moment, I think it does taste slightly crisper, and it does last longer, if that makes any sense?

mr Mag00

rising member
i get 9 days on my milk as its local and gets 'bottled' locally so doesnt spend days travelling back and forth, most milk has travelled at approx 500 miles before it gets to 'your door' especially the wiseman milk.

mondobongo

Über Member
Definitely a cyclist most likely a roadie looks very dapper in his Casquette.

Is nice milk even the skimmed version and does seem to last a lot longer.

Top Bottom