Cravendale advert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation

yenrod

Ive never been able to udderstand why people do drink semi-skimmed when the stuff that comes out of the cow is what comes out of the cow - it doesnt come out semi-skinned ! ;)

Maz

Guru
Has anyone seen the cadbury's ad with the racing airport vehicles on the runway? You can tell they tried to do something obtuse like their last ad with the drum-playing gorilla, but this latest one is a bit naff.

mondobongo

Über Member
Its a bit disapointing from the same agency as well Guardian ran a piece on them a few weeks ago. Watched it again about half an hour ago strangely enough and the last seconds got the feeling I had taken off so are all the other vehicles racing the plane and we are watching from the window if so clever but the average reality show dairy milk guzzler is not going to get it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I like the new Cadburys ad - the first time I saw it was the day after T5 opened, and I did wonder if it was a coincidence, or if they'd thrown it together quickly as satire... Watching the luggage bounce down the runway...;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
I like the new Cadburys ad - the first time I saw it was the day after T5 opened, and I did wonder if it was a coincidence, or if they'd thrown it together quickly as satire... Watching the luggage bounce down the runway...;)

sadly not, the lead time would have been almost impossible.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Over The Hill said:
Am I the last person in the world to get milk from the Milkman?

It comes in a glass bottle they use again and again in a little van powered by electricity.

It costs a bit more but is more convenient.

nope, you're not ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
sadly not, the lead time would have been almost impossible.

yeah, I guess so.. Although, I wonder what odds William Hill would have offered on the T5 opening being a cockup? It might have been worth them having the idea months before...;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Over The Hill said:
Am I the last person in the world to get milk from the Milkman?

It comes in a glass bottle they use again and again in a little van powered by electricity.

It costs a bit more but is more convenient.

Yes, still get Milk from the Milkman, but not in an electric van.

(It's more convenient to have it in bottles than in vans :tongue::blush:)

Top Bottom