CRC Packaging, grrrr!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Pack it in marshmella ;)

tyred

Legendary Member
I bought a round Lumotec headlamp from Rosebikes last year and they sent it all the way form Germany in a box big enough to hold a portable TV.

Maz

Guru
I bought a round Lumotec headlamp from Rosebikes last year and they sent it all the way form Germany in a box big enough to hold a portable TV.
Worth the wait? I bet your face lit up when you got it. :biggrin:

Chrisz

Über Member
LOL.

I wasn't going to bother saying this but then I saw this thread so..............

I bought a Fizik clip light (about the size of a £2 coin) - it arrived in a similarly oversized box =

P1020942.jpg

Strewth, now that is extracting the urine. I think CRC's automated packing system needs a software update:wacko:[/quot
LOL.

I wasn't going to bother saying this but then I saw this thread so..............

I bought a Fizik clip light (about the size of a £2 coin) - it arrived in a similarly oversized box =

P1020942.jpg
LOL.

P1020942.jpg
perhaps they were concerned about losing something the size of a £2 coin in the post and therefore elected to use slightly larger packaging.

Attachments

• P1020942.jpg
    P1020942.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 23

Chrisz

Über Member
The real issue for me was the wife's reaction;

"What have you been buying now?"

"Nothing! Just a little light for under my saddle. That's all, honest!"

"So why is there a bloody great big box from Chain Reaction here? If you've been buying more carbon bits.........................."

Had to unpack it in front of her to prove I hadn't been a naughty boy!!

(I have all my bling bits posted to work!!!! :smile:)

Brains

Legendary Member
When size REALLY mattered, we were living in Hong Kong, we had all our gear vacuum packed to send to Nepal by one of the clothing factories, we managed to get 150 litres of well packed stuff into a 50L box. Which included 2 down sleeping bags which went down from the size of a duvet to the size of a couple of loo rolls.

Top Bottom