Create a gpx route on an iPhone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

danielstucke

Über Member
Is there a website or app that will let me plot a route out on an iPhone?

I don't want one that logs my ride but one where I can plan the route in advance like I would do on www.ridewithgps.com in advance on my laptop.

Heading to the Pyrenees next week and want to be able to map out some routes when I'm there. Will only have 3G access most of the time.

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
danielstucke

danielstucke

Über Member
C'mon folks there must be a way to pre-plot a route on a phone without using a computer & website first?

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
Not sure on apps, but I recently did a track on ridewithGPS on my phone, and it wasn't too fiddly.

I actually created a route on Google maps, converted to GPX on a website, and imported into Ridewithgps to fine tune etc.

harly

Do you use strava ? plot your routes on the laptop first then have them stored on your strava account , i think this might be premium only but it only costs you £4 for a month

OP
OP
danielstucke

danielstucke

Über Member
I do and I do. But I'm off abroad and will only have internet on my phone, hence trying to do whole process on phone :smile:

harly

bike hike .co.uk ..you can use the course creator and plan a gpx route but on the iphone its abit fiddly

Top Bottom