Cree Lights & Phaart Lights

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

musa

Über Member
Ahh no doubt its bright- you can have it as a singular but as its a battery pack...you'll never know hence running two would suit better

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Phaart lights arrived today, holy :cursing: they're bright!

The bottom one needs new batteries but these are seriously bright lights for a seriously cheap price (Phaart did not pay me in any way for that statement)

ZAKKf3b.jpg

BOqwXy1.jpg

montage

God Almighty
Phaart lights arrived today, holy :cursing: they're bright!

The bottom one needs new batteries but these are seriously bright lights for a seriously cheap price (Phaart did not pay me in any way for that statement)

BOqwXy1.jpg

A quick question...how did you open the rear light to put the batteries in? I have two and both seem stuck solid!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

A quick question...how did you open the rear light to put the batteries in? I have two and both seem stuck solid!

They are quite hard to open, I had to force it open with a tyre lever to seperate the two pieces of plastic - once you get it started, it comes off easy enough.

montage

God Almighty
They are quite hard to open, I had to force it open with a tyre lever to seperate the two pieces of plastic - once you get it started, it comes off easy enough.

A bit of force got it - thanks! I didn't want to break them. Are these still holding up well? I got sent two of these instead of the little rubber wrap around ones - a bit bulkier but seem extremely bright from your photo!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

A bit of force got it - thanks! I didn't want to break them. Are these still holding up well? I got sent two of these instead of the little rubber wrap around ones - a bit bulkier but seem extremely bright from your photo!

I was out with them in the snow yesterday which then turned into rain and they help up just fine, I'd put a strip of electrical tape around the light which should help seal it against water. So far so good!

I was out with them in the snow yesterday which then turned into rain and they help up just fine, I'd put a strip of electrical tape around the light which should help seal it against water. So far so good!
I did the same with the tape. Haven't been on the bike for a week or so but before that I was in some really foul weather and they held up great. Real bargain!!

darth vadar

Über Member
Just had an email informing me that my two Phaart Bleep lights have just been despatched from Planet X.

Quick turn around I have to say.

There is something exciting about waiting for a delivery of cycling stuff even if it is just a couple of cheapo lights.

Now, what should I buy next ?!!!!

inkd

Again. black tape around. Just a thought, my holder on the bleep went straight in the bin and they can easily mount onto smart light holders.

Top Bottom