Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I've not got much confidence in us being able to bat out the whole of a final day.
Nor me…..but we know thats what will need to happen

jowwy

Here we go…..day 4, just had the cooked breakfast, now for a day on the deck in the sunshine.

jowwy

Four very valuable wickets in India's back pocket, Kohli declaration around 3pm?
I cant see that happening tbh…..unless he wants to tempt england to thinking the win is theirs and they play stupid shots. Thats the type of captain i want though, risk the loss, to gain a win

jowwy

Nasser called for the spinner and up pops root for the 7th wicket…….

jowwy

My head tells me we will lose by a mile. But I have a ticket for tomorrow and due to work commitments I can’t go, so I expect i will miss an historic win.
Shame….its a sell out tmrw, with one empty seat lol

jowwy

That was a cracking days cricket and sets it up nicely for tmrw……..so glad i got sky tv in the office and all meetings before 11

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I wrote England off earlier this afternoon but this test is a trickster and I find I'm now pencilling in England for a historic victory when it could still go any way. In other words, I've no idea how it will go.

jowwy

I wrote England off earlier this afternoon but this test is a trickster and I find I'm now pencilling in England for a historic victory when it could still go any way. In other words, I've no idea how it will go.
I said to my neighbour earlier, that if england have all wickets intact at the end of play, they will win this test……but with the slow run rate, im still not sure

Top Bottom