Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I reckon it all went tits up today when Malan got run out, then the all too predicable batting collapse ensued.
Awful cricket……why they even needed to run was a shocking decision.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I reckon it all went tits up today when Malan got run out, then the all too predicable batting collapse ensued.
Indeed, that was the killer on the day. But the killer of the match was Thakur & Pant's first innings partnership. Once again England had their opponent on the ropes but once again they failed to find the KO punch. You could feel the momentum shift 180, ball by ball, run by run, and from that point on England were always on the back foot.

Top match though - and maximum respect for India: another excellent performance, another fully deserved victory.

Dammit!

jowwy

5th test at old trafford.....anyone know how the weathers looking up there?? will we get any play today??

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
5th test at old trafford.....anyone know how the weathers looking up there?? will we get any play today??
There'll be no play today. The test match starts tomorrow. (Oldies will remember simpler times when test matches always started on Thursday.) The BBC forecast is predicting light rain for most of tomorrow at Old Trafford. It looks like it might be an on-off affair.

jowwy

There'll be no play today. The test match starts tomorrow. (Oldies will remember simpler times when test matches always started on Thursday.) The BBC forecast is predicting light rain for most of tomorrow at Old Trafford. It looks like it might be an on-off affair.
yeh i got the start day wrong......jos buttlers fault for being on skysports news and saying he was playing in todays test.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
yeh i got the start day wrong......jos buttlers fault for being on skysports news and saying he was playing in todays test.
It’s been cancelled due to Covid in Indian team.

jowwy

its a shame its been cancelled, as its been a good test series.......i wonder how other sports will react to this

Top Bottom