Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brodiej

Veteran
...and Pakistan's remaining games are Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Far from being 'dead rubber' games left, it's turning out to be a tense run in - for some teams.

Quite. I think they're on a roll and will finish on 11 points meaning England will have to win their last 2 which I can't see happening.

Hope I'm wrong

yello

The saffers might just do England a favour today.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It makes you think that with Roy playing we would have had a better the chance in a the last few games.
He has been lucky as he gloved it and didn’t walk.

yello

England have done their bit with the bat (an innings of lashes and lulls ending with a decent total) so let's see if they can follow it up with the ball.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
A very impressive and professional performance by England, in the end beating India fairly comfortably. Don't forget that India had rolled over everyone in the tournament they had played thus far (including Australia)

England will win this tournament

yello

Tbh, for me, it's hard to look past the Aussies. They seem to me to have a well balanced side, and one that's hitting their stride. I'd like for England to avoid them in the semis if at all possible.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Tbh, for me, it's hard to look past the Aussies. They seem to me to have a well balanced side, and one that's hitting their stride. I'd like for England to avoid them in the semis if at all possible.

Aussie bowling is as good as anyone, as is their ground fielding. Their best three batsmen (Warner, Finch, Smith) are also top-drawer. Their weakness is their other batsmen. Get rid of a couple of the best batsmen and they aren't much. England's middle/lower order is better

Top Bottom