Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I suspect the Aussies are moaning because they know what a fillip this win will be to England's confidence going into the Ashes series

2 weeks on Thursday it all starts again!!!

(and for the avoidance of doubt, I am predicting an England win)

Now the real stuff starts (in two weeks, that is). Limited-overs cricket is entertaining, but the cut and thrust of Test cricket, IMHO, can't be beaten.

I also believe England will beat Australia.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

philk56

Guru
Yes, can't wait for the Ashes. And it's on free-to-air TV here (though it does mean staying up till the early hours). I also think England should do it although may be a close thing. Looking forward to seeing how Jason Roy gets on with opening.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Yes, can't wait for the Ashes. And it's on free-to-air TV here (though it does mean staying up till the early hours). I also think England should do it although may be a close thing. Looking forward to seeing how Jason Roy gets on with opening.
Also looking forward to Archer who I think is a shoo in.
Is it just me or could he be the next Michael Holding?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
England cricket back to normal

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
It does seem a bit of a pointless game so close to the Ashes. I can't imagine much (if anything) will change selection wise in a week.
I think politics has more to do with game being played, than the actual business of sporting relevance.

Top Bottom