Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crikey, they're leaving this late: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...rights-for-england-test-cricket-tour-of-india It's looking like it will be a last minute announcement if Sky don't gazump.

@Grant Fondo - I didn't realise Ch 4 would bid for 4am coverage!
Still not sure the C4 deal is done... nothing in schedules? Less than two days away whats going on?

Seems a lifetime ago it was on 'normal' TV......

^_^^_^^_^

Aww, this is a nice comment from the Guardian news page:
This news has just made my 88 year old cricket fanatic father in law's day! He's been ill and Covid confined to his house, unable to see his old chums for a glass of scotch and a natter on a Friday evening. Lets's hope there is some good cricket played although it's pretty hard to impress a guy who saw Bradman play live!

I’m starting to get excited about this series.

My gut feel is that India will be too strong for us - and they’re not averse to creating pitches that really favour their team. As they should.

I’m not sure our spinners are up to snuff, but really hope to be proved wrong. We could do with another Graeme Swann.

If England manage to win or draw this series then they really are well on the way to being a great team.

I’m not working Friday so may set my alarm to watch the start of the first day.

Anyone know who the commentators/pundits are going to be?

I’m starting to get excited about this series.

My gut feel is that India will be too strong for us - and they’re not averse to creating pitches that really favour their team. As they should.

I’m not sure our spinners are up to snuff, but really hope to be proved wrong. We could do with another Graeme Swann.

If England manage to win or draw this series then they really are well on the way to being a great team.

I’m not working Friday so may set my alarm to watch the start of the first day.

Anyone know who the commentators/pundits are going to be?
I understand its Cook and Strauss on C4 commentary, just wish Cooky was opening for us after all he is two years younger than Jimmy ^_^

Top Bottom