Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
What a performance from India!
They needed 324 runs going into the last day.
To all the world it looked like a draw. But they played for the win. Amazing stuff.

I always celebrate a victory against The Sandpaper Boys, but this one was particularly pleasing, even more so after some pretty disgraceful scenes at the third test.
There’s loads of things like this on FB.

I think Paine has cooked his goose. Not a good captain, and not the best gloveman, either.

AndyRM

XOXO
The Aussies have reverted back to type.
They had a coupe of years after sandpapergate of pretending to be nice but they can’t help themselves, it’s in their DNA.

Definitely agree with that. The crocodile tears were painfully transparent and it didn't take long for the mask to slip.

I know every team has their problems and issues, but I can think of more unpleasant incidents over the years involving them than any other.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I see our openers have piled on the runs again.

England HAVE TO sort out the problem with both openers in time for the Ashes tour this coming winter.

There doesn’t appear to be a shoe-in pair and previous ’experiments’ failed due to lack of confidence, technique, application and/or ability.

Maybe Alistair Cook could be lulled out of retirement and paired with Jonny Bairstow!

Hopefully a successful opening pair will be unearthed this summer.

Top Bottom