Cricket thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newts

Veteran
The quicks were bowling far too short on a slow wicket, don't think the result was ever in any real doubt though.
Rashid wasn't half getting revs on the ball, great to watch

Did anyone watch the 2nd T20 against the West Indies, we nearly threw an almost impossible to lose position away?
Good stuff, and was it Hosein didn't take the single in penultimate over? What a nugget. A wins a win and I'll take it after our long game fiasco.
Looking forward to wednesday.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Good stuff, and was it Hosein didn't take the single in penultimate over? What a nugget. A wins a win and I'll take it after our long game fiasco.
Looking forward to wednesday.
it was hosein, but if he had taken the single, he wouldnt have then been able to hit 3 sixes on the bounce.........

jowwy

A huge score from the west indies in this 3rd T20 match………England need 225 to win.

Game on

jowwy

Not looking good right now, need 85 from 36 balls, I doubt we'll do what they did when in a similar situation in the second match.
Yup they fall 20 short, but a good effort to be fair

jowwy

Not bad, Banton and Salt looked good, not seen them play before? Not sure Moeen makes the best Cap in the world but Morgan back for saturdays game?
yeh back to back games on the weekend. have to be honest Moeen's wicket was a shocker for a top order batsman, his feet were in concrete i think. Banton, salt and Roy all looked good, but we do still see middle order collapses, when again we are in a good position to kick on and win games.........i think after 15 overs england were 155-5 and West indies were 155-2.....so those last five overs could have bee used better by england, as they were by with windies

jowwy

194 for england of their 20…….75 runs coming in the last 5, with mooen ali hitting 28 off the 18th over and 18 off the 19th for a quick flash 63 off 28 balls

Top Bottom