Crimbo Decorations on your bike..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
only if i run over someone dressed as santa and he sticks to the bars

I'm going to be running a full set of Christmas lights, you know the sort, with various flashing sequences just to add to the variety.
Anyone got an extra long cable so I can plug 'em in and still get to work ?

Tetedelacourse

I might tow a mobile manger with a baby Jesus in it. Or a slightly older Jesus so that at Easter I can tow him on a mobile cross and save money.

Tetedelacourse said:
I might tow a mobile manger with a baby Jesus in it. Or a slightly older Jesus so that at Easter I can tow him on a mobile cross and save money.

Just don't follow the star. You'd probably find it was just Users new Ay Up light!!:blush:

PrettyboyTim

Alan Frame said:
I'm going to be running a full set of Christmas lights, you know the sort, with various flashing sequences just to add to the variety.
Anyone got an extra long cable so I can plug 'em in and still get to work ?

I wonder what the legality of christmas lights on a bike is? Presumable you'd have to make sure no red ones faced forwards and no white ones faced backwards...

PrettyboyTim said:
I wonder what the legality of christmas lights on a bike is? Presumable you'd have to make sure no red ones faced forwards and no white ones faced backwards...

I'd be more worried about being sued by people tripping over the trailing power cord...:blush:

simoncc

Bit early for my bike's Christmas decorations. As I live in a multicultural city and celebrate diversity at every available opportunity I've got all these festivals to do first.

NOVEMBER 2007
24 Birthday of Guru Nanak
24 Kar tiki Poonam
26 Day of Covenant
28 Passing of ’Abdu’l-Baha
30 Tir Parabh

DECEMBER 2007
5 – 12 Chanukah
8 Jodo-e (Buddha’s Enlightenment)
19 Fast of 10th of Tevet
19 Hajj
20 Eid-ul-Adha