Critérium du Dauphiné 2015, June 7-14 2015 **** Spoilers ****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I heard Astana used a lift.
Mechanical doping?
I heard that Tinko Saxoff used the stairs but by the third floor Basso and Kreuziger were dropped and Bertie was isolated.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
If you think being dumped by your girlfriend via social media is bad, imagine being told on twitter that you've got to go and slog your guts out round the alps next week...

Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 13.00.08.png

It's a bit of a stellar line-up for the Dauphine, makes you realize who was missing for the Giro, includes, Nibali, Froome, Kelderman, Costa, Valverde, Rodriguez, Van Garderen, Talansky, Bardet (if he finishes his exams), Martin, Alaphilippe, to name but some and it's on ITV4 so those with a Stella line-up can enjoy the evening highlights.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I was wondering why I couldn't find any live coverage anywhere... until eventually it dawned on me that it was all over and I'd missed it. Doh! Did they set off particularly early or something?

Well done Kennaugh though. Looking forward to the highlights later - sounds well worth watching even though I know the result already.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Pah!

Still, it makes a change to see a couple of nice wholesome sportsmen on telly who don't have any truck with that performance enhancing drugs nonsense, right?

Top Bottom